W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wsc-wg@w3.org > June 2008

Re: Agenda: WSC WG distributed meeting, Wednesday, 2008-06-25

From: Maritza Johnson <maritzaj@cs.columbia.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 22:19:49 -0700
Cc: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Message-Id: <71D4A268-4CE6-408A-A913-1A094EF0DB00@cs.columbia.edu>
To: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>

Regrets, I have another meeting.

-- Maritza

	http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~maritzaj/



On Jun 24, 2008, at 5:01 AM, Mary Ellen Zurko wrote:

>
>        Web Security Context (WSC) Distributed Meeting Agenda
>
> Logistics:
> Wednesday, 25 June 2008
> 11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time
> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/#meetings
> http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#D20080625
>
>
> Agenda
>
> 1) Pick a scribe
> No tlr this week; we may be flailing a bit in the beginning to find  
> one; volunteer early if your time is coming soon!
>
> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/cheatsheet#Scribing
> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes
>
> 2) Approve minutes from meetings
> http://www.w3.org/2008/06/18-wsc-minutes.html
>
> 3) Weekly completed action items
> (Usually checkpointed Friday am, US East Coast time)
> [pending review] ACTION-457: Phillip Hallam-Baker to Give overview  
> of why logotypes are interesting in security considerations section  
> - due 2008-06-11
> [pending review] ACTION-482: Thomas Roessler to Massage ACTION-453  
> text slightly and merge it into document - due 2008-06-18
> [pending review] ACTION-484: Johnathan Nightingale to Figure out  
> whether mixed mode conformance claims are accurate for images - due  
> 2008-06-18
>
> 4) Open Action Items
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2008Jun/0088.html
>
> 5) Action items closed due to inactivity
> None - Thanks!
>
> 6) Agenda bashing
>
> 7) Conforming Implementations
> Needed for CR exit.
> We'll need at least two conforming implementations to test against.  
> We're currently targeting (at least) Opera and Firefox.
> Continue going over Opera 9.50 as a conforming implementation to  
> test against.
> Opera will create a wiki page for us to continue on for the walk  
> through
> Yngve, Jan Vidar, and Claudio will lead the discussion.
> We'll pick up at section 6.3.
>
> 9) Next meeting - 02 July 2008
>
> Continue Firefox discussion . Johnthan is this leading.
> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/Firefox_3.0_Conformance_with_June_LC
>
>
Received on Wednesday, 25 June 2008 05:20:34 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 25 June 2008 05:20:37 GMT