ACTION-470: Authoring best practices

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 18:15:49 +0200
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org

Per ACTION-470, I was to remove section 8 from wsc-xit, and cause an
FPWD of authoring best practices to be published.

I removed the authoring part from wsc-xit back in Oslo, and have put
them into a separate document:

  http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/wsc-content/

While the formatting of that document is ready for publication, I
think the content is sufficiently thin that it isn't worth
publishing as a best practices document (even an FPWD) quite yet.

I'd like us to discuss on a call some time soon what our plan is to
get more meat (and possibly more discussion of these practices)
added to this deliverable.

Thanks,