Re: Troubles with KCM

Yes, this begs the question: if not every browser is doing this, will it
cause people to switch to the browsers that allow you to proceed?

serge

--
/*
PhD Candidate

"Whoever said there's no such thing as a free lunch was never a grad
student."

All views contained in this message, either expressed or implied, are
the views of my employer, and not my own.
*/