W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wsc-wg@w3.org > January 2008

WSC Open Action Items

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 12:14:24 -0500
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Message-ID: <OF86E5B694.15903BF5-ON852573CD.0050BD43-852573CD.005EB3B9@LocalDomain>
Instructions for each participant:

1) Do not let your Action Items go past due. It creates overhead for me, 
which is time I could spend on the content of the group, instead of trying 
to figure out what I should do about overdue action items. 

2) Complete your Action Item by the Due Date. 

3) Make sure to send an email to publis-wsc-wg with the exact ID somewhere 
in the subject line (upper case, with the "-", for example, ACTION-3) for 
tracking purposes. 

4) Set the state to "pending review" when you've completed it. Do NOT 
close it yourself; I'll do that. That's how they get into the agenda, so I 
can give you props during the meeting. 

5) If a personal emergency arises so that at the last minute you cannot 
possibly complete the Action Item by the Due Date, reset the Due Date. It 
takes only 30 seconds. And decreases my nag overhead. 

6) Speaking, he addressed her winged words. 


Thank you to all of you who do all this without regular personal 
reminders. 

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/open

[OPEN] ACTION-317: Thomas Roessler to Note the open discussion about how 
PII notions of cert-handling fold into the rest of the document, 
particularly around self-signed certs and KCM - due 2008-01-21

[OPEN] ACTION-320: Anil Saldhana to Add authoring BP re HTTPS -> HTTP 
submits (issue-107) - due 2007-12-20

[OPEN] ACTION-334: Anil Saldhana to propose language on bookmark APIs - 
due 2007-12-31

[OPEN] ACTION-336: Stephen Farrell to Propose material for ISSUE-106 - due 
2007-12-21

[OPEN] ACTION-343: Serge Egelman to Begin examining some of the 
recommendations, write down the underlying assumptions for success, then 
list any prior studies that have already examined those assumptions, and 
possibly how to test the untested assumptions - due 2007-12-21

[OPEN] ACTION-345: Maritza Johnson to Begin designing lo-fi user study for 
Browser Lockdown - due 2007-12-18

[OPEN] ACTION-350: Tyler Close to report about browser security model 
discussions - due 2008-02-01

[OPEN] ACTION-352: Thomas Roessler to request ISSUE-114 on f2f agenda - 
due 2008-01-15

[OPEN] ACTION-356: Thomas Roessler to incorporate ISSUE-126 text into 
wsc-xit - due 2008-01-21

[OPEN] ACTION-357: Thomas Roessler to make hovering effects in wsc-xit 
less conspicuous - due 2008-02-28

[OPEN] ACTION-360: Thomas Roessler to Editorial changes from Mez' xit 
review of December 2007 - see Related notes - due 2008-01-11

[OPEN] ACTION-361: Phillip Hallam-Baker to review wsc-xit - due 2008-01-01

[OPEN] ACTION-362: William Eburn to review wsc-xit - due 2008-01-08

[OPEN] ACTION-364: Thomas Roessler to remove non-interaction certs while 
merging Stephen's rewrite - due 2008-02-06

[OPEN] ACTION-365: Tyler Close to Propose subjAltName text for 7.1 - due 
2008-01-21

[OPEN] ACTION-366: Tyler Close to Explicitly address the attributes called 
out here in terms of the matching algorithm, and work offline with 
stephenf for his clarification on dc= (and anything else) - due 2008-01-21

[OPEN] ACTION-367: Tyler Close to Incorporate the editorial change 
comments from Tim H's review into wsc-usecases - due 2008-01-16

[OPEN] ACTION-368: Tyler Close to Draft reversibility text for 7.2.4 - due 
2008-01-16

[OPEN] ACTION-369: Thomas Roessler to Draft some language about webarch 
interactions for ISSUE-123 - due 2008-01-16
Received on Friday, 11 January 2008 17:14:43 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 5 February 2008 03:52:56 GMT