Re: usecases comments Re: Comments on draft documents posted to the WSC wiki

Since this is about consensus on (purely) editorial changes to
wsc-usecases, I am declaring that two weeks of silence, that included the
holidays, is sufficient for these changes. Tyler, as editor, please make
them. I'll create an action item for tracking purposes because, in the
face of last call being over and no issues against wsc-usecases, we can
finalize this document. I will put it on a meeting agenda for us to
resolve to publish the note (or rather, technical report), when these
updates have been made:
http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr.html#q75
http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr.html#tr-end

          Mez