W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wsc-wg@w3.org > September 2007

Agenda: WSC WG weekly 2007-09-19

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 18:30:34 +0300
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Message-ID: <20070918153034.GU30872@raktajino.does-not-exist.org>

Web Security Context (WSC) Call Agenda

Calling information:
Wednesday, 19 September 2007
11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/#meetings

Chair: tlr
Regrets: mez

Agenda

1. Convene; pick a scribe

   BillD to scribe?
   
   http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes.html
   http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/cheatsheet.html

2. Last meeting's minutes
   
   If available; a mix of TJH's and my travel has so far kept these
   from appearing, so we might need to defer the approval.

   Apologies.

3. Review overdue action items

   [OPEN] ACTION-248: Johnathan Nightingale to Ensure that the
   robustness stuff (MozillaCurrentPractises) ends up in the
   recommendations - due 2007-09-12

   [OPEN] ACTION-284: Stephen Farrell to suggest fine-tuning of
   terminology in section 4 - due 2007-09-12

4. Review recently done action items

   [Pending review] ACTION-288: Thomas Roessler to Propose
   refinement for unsafe redirects going full cricle - due 2007-09-12
   
   [Pending review] ACTION-289: Thomas Roessler to Add issue about
   http-https redirects to draft - due 2007-09-12
   
   [Pending review] ACTION-295: Thomas Roessler to Refine SBM
   conformance language accourding to 9/12 minutes - due 2007-09-24

   Possibly moot:
   
   [OPEN] ACTION-293: Tim Hahn to Update Browser Lockdown section
   per the discussion in this call and the comments on the list. -
   due 2007-09-19

5. Strong/weak algorithm reference

   [Pending review] ACTION-285: Yngve Pettersen to propose list of
   references on strong/weak algorithms; intent to *reference*, not
   *import* - due 2007-09-12
   
6. Review Austin draft agenda; roadmap toward FPWD
  
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Sep/0045.html
   
   What is missing? Are we dropping any particular balls preparing
   for a first public working draft?  Are there any open issues that
   we think absolutely need to be sorted out before FPWD?
   
   http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/RecommendationDisplayProposals
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Sep/0035.html
   McCormick, "Is rec track draft complete?"

   [OPEN] ACTION-292: Anil Saldhana to Incorporate Mike McCormick 's
   General Principles (Section 5.3) - due 2007-10-03

7. Note progress

   tlr still behind on getting wsc-usecases heartbeat publication,
   threats note out.

   Tyler has folded in a number of resolved issues:
   
   ISSUE-77  Reference threat work in wsc-usecases
   ISSUE-92  P3P and Internet filters
   ISSUE-100 Update acknowledgementst to list everyone who contributed

   [OPEN] ACTION-274: Bill Doyle to experiment with
   lc-comments-tracker and report back - due 2007-09-20

8. ISSUE-6 UI issues for mobile browsing
   
   http://www.w3.org/mid/20070912113505.GQ10547%2540raktajino.does-not-exist.org

9. ISSUE-101 the final use case

   http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/issues/101

at risk:

10. Next steps on PII Editor Bar?

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Sep/0032.html
  ... and follow-ups

Regards,
-- 
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>
Received on Tuesday, 18 September 2007 15:30:52 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 5 February 2008 03:52:51 GMT