W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wsc-wg@w3.org > September 2007

Agenda: WSC WG distributed meeting, Wednesday, 2007-09-12

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 10:51:27 -0400
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Message-ID: <OF78118195.24A1189C-ON85257352.004038F2-85257353.00519E33@LocalDomain>
Web Security Context (WSC) Call Agenda

Calling information:
Wednesday, 12 September 2007
11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/#meetings



Agenda

1) Pick a scribe
Shawn's on deck
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/cheatsheet#Scribing
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes

2. Approve mintues from last meeting
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/05-wsc-minutes.html

3) Newly completed action items
[Pending review] ACTION-282: Anil Saldhana to Obtain disclaimer-style text 
for Additional Security Context Information - due 2007-08-29
[Pending review] ACTION-283: Serge Egelman to Contribute references to 
support 5.3.1 - due 2007-08-29
[Pending review] ACTION-287: Anil Saldhana to Turn 4.3.4 into "there's a 
bucket for weak policy OIDS, some of these are intentionally so" style 
language - due 2007-09-05
[Pending review] ACTION-290: Anil Saldhana to Incorporate references from 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Sep/0014.html - due 
2007-09-12
[Pending review] ACTION-291: Anil Saldhana to Create a Section for 
References (PlaceHolder) - due 2007-09-12

4) Open Action Items
I'm adding this to the standard agenda, to give us all a minute to look at 
the open action items, to see if any need discussion or to be added to the 
agenda.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Sep/0021.html

5) Action items closed due to inactivity
None; huzzah!

6) Agenda bashing

7) Demo infrastructure discussion
Since Citrix doesn't work on Linux, Tim Hahn has looked into an 
alternative. It has some Mac restrictions. Which one works better for our 
WG? 

8) Ceremonies for Secure Data Entry

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/rec/rewrite.html#ceremonies
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/rec/Overview.html#safebrowsing
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/rec/Overview.html#lockdown

We've had some PII Editor Bar discussions which should get folded into the 
rewrite. SMB and Lockdown are also in that section. We'll concentrate on 
the conformance language for those. 

9) Last Call for wsc-usecases and FPWD for wsc-threats and the rec track 
document - how are we doing?

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/products/2

10) Next meeting - Wednesday, September 19 
Robustness discussions, if possible 
Thomas will chair
Received on Tuesday, 11 September 2007 14:51:40 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 5 February 2008 03:52:51 GMT