W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wsc-wg@w3.org > November 2007

Fwd: Agenda: WSC WG distributed meeting, Wednesday, 2007-11-28

From: Johnathan Nightingale <johnath@mozilla.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 07:51:14 -0800
Message-Id: <03643F86-72E7-4DE1-905D-F89CECD5B62F@mozilla.com>
To: W3C WSC W3C WSC Public <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
Regrets for this one - I'll be somewhere between Mountain View and  
Seattle, Wednesday.

Cheers,

J

Begin forwarded message:

> Resent-From: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
> From: "Mary Ellen Zurko" <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
> Date: November 27, 2007 7:13:02 AM PST
> To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
> Subject: Agenda: WSC WG distributed meeting, Wednesday, 2007-11-28
>
>
> Web Security Context (WSC) Call Agenda
>
> Calling information:
> Wednesday, 28 November 2007
> 11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time
> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/#meetings
> http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#D20071128
>
>
> Agenda
>
> 1) Pick a scribe
> Serge is on deck
> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/cheatsheet#Scribing
> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes
>
>
> 2. Approve mintues from meetings
> http://www.w3.org/2007/11/21-wsc-minutes
>
> 3) Newly completed action items
> [Pending review] ACTION-331: Maritza Johnson to Work toward worked  
> example of usability testing for conformance - due 2007-11-23
> [Pending review] ACTION-339: Yngve Pettersen to Propose authoring  
> best practice for ISSUE-110 - due 2007-11-13
> [Pending review] ACTION-341: Hal Lockhart to Send message to tag  
> list about digest auth issue - due 2007-11-13
>
>
> 4) Open Action Items
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Nov/0109.html
>
> 5) Action items closed due to inactivity
> None, but far too many threats were sent
>
> 6) Agenda bashing
>
> 7) ISSUE-111 - Do we need material for login-specific form  
> interactions?
> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/issues/111
> We have no identified next steps on this one
>
> 8) ISSUE-114 - Self-signed certificate changeover
> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/issues/114
> We have no identified next steps on this one
>
> 9) ISSUE-115 - Mixing of security information and content in non- 
> visual environments?
> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/issues/115
> We have no identified next steps on this one
>
> 10) ISSUE-116 - Should users be able to reconfigure primary chrome?
> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/issues/116
> Are there any proposals on the table with this one?
>
> 11) Next meeting - 05 December 2007
> More Issues

---
Johnathan Nightingale
Human Shield
johnath@mozilla.com
Received on Tuesday, 27 November 2007 15:51:31 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 5 February 2008 03:52:53 GMT