Re: ISSUE-132: Update Section 10.1 of wsc-xit with information from updated browser lock down wiki page

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 11:36:21 -0500
To: Web Security Context Working Group WG <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
"A user agent MUST support a mode of operation whereby the user is unable
to view or modify the security-related configuration settings. "

It seems wrong to me that there is a mode where the user is unable to view
the security related configuration settings. In every context I've ever
been in, having some ability to get to more information if helpful.

I would remove the "view or" part of this, unless I'm missing something.