Re: ISSUE-117 (serge): Eliminating Faulty Recommendations [All]

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:33:19 -0500
Cc: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
To: ifette@google.com
> whether MSFT will join WSC. I just really want that dialog to happen,
> "officially" or unofficially, I just think it's unhealthy the way
> things are moving forward.

As chair, I hope that anyone who believes this WG is doing something
unhealthy either works to change it or discusses it explicitly with me (in
private or on the list) (or does both/all of these things).

I realize I cannot directly change every aspect of every interaction, but
I do see it as part of the chair's job to run the WG so that it makes
appropriate progress in the best fashion possible (within the limits of
resources and talent, etc., etc., etc.).

        Mez