Re: Agenda, Wednesay, 23 May, WSC Call

On 2007-05-22 12:54:17 -0400, Dan Schutzer wrote:

> Here's a proposal.  Let's decide on tomorrow's call that we publish
> the current version ASAP as another Working Draft (if possible even
> before the face-to-face), with the following "Status of this
> Document" section (wordsmithing welcome):

I've made some minor tweaks:

   This  section describes the status of this document at the time of its
   publication. Other documents may supersede this document. A list of current
   W3C publications and the latest revision of this technical report can be
   found in the [13]W3C technical reports index at http://www.w3.org/TR/.

   This is a Public Working Draft of "Web Security Experience, Indicators and
   Trust:  Scope and Use Cases", produced by the [14]Web Security Context
   Working Group, as part of the [15]Security Activity.

   The  Working  Group thanks those who have submitted comments against a
   previous version of this document. While this iteration includes changes to
   address some of the issues raised, we do not imply that all were addressed,
   yet.

   Once  all the issues about this document will have been addressed, the
   Working Group intends to issue a Last Call, to work toward publishing a
   stable version of this document as a [16]W3C Working Group Note.

   Please     send    comments    related    to    this    document    to
   [17]public-usable-authentication@w3.org ([18]public archive).

   Publication  as  a Working Draft does not imply endorsement by the W3C
   Membership.  This  is a draft document and may be updated, replaced or
   obsoleted by other documents at any time. It is inappropriate to cite this
   document as other than work in progress.

   This document was produced by a group operating under the [19]5 February
   2004 W3C Patent Policy. The group does not expect this document to become a
   W3C  Recommendation.  W3C  maintains  a  [20]public list of any patent
   disclosures made in connection with the deliverables of the group; that page
   also includes instructions for disclosing a patent. An individual who has
   actual  knowledge  of  a patent which the individual believes contains
   [21]Essential Claim(s) must disclose the information in accordance with
   [22]section 6 of the W3C Patent Policy.