W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wsc-wg@w3.org > May 2007

RE: Agenda: WSC WG weekly 2007-05-16

From: Doyle, Bill <wdoyle@mitre.org>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 10:47:27 -0400
Message-ID: <518C60F36D5DBC489E91563736BA4B580171DB47@IMCSRV5.MITRE.ORG>
To: "Thomas Roessler" <tlr@w3.org>, "WSC WG" <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>, <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>

I may be a few moments late - I have visitors that I have to escort out
of the building.

I will do what I can to be on time



-----Original Message-----
From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Thomas Roessler
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 11:21 AM
To: WSC WG
Subject: Agenda: WSC WG weekly 2007-05-16


Calling information:
  Wednesday, 2 May 2007
  11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time

  http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/#meetings

Chair:
  Thomas Roessler

Known regrets:
  Michael McCormick, Mary Ellen Zurko

Please indicate your regrets if you can't attend the meeting.

Agenda

0. Administrivia and agenda bashing 

   - On top of the scribe list: Praveen, Yngve, Bill, Stephen
     http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes.html

   - next meeting proposed for 23 May, MEZ to chair

   - review agenda

1. Approve last meeting's minutes
   http://www.w3.org/2007/05/02-wsc-minutes

2. Action item closures

   I propose to consider the following action items closed without
   further discussion:
   
   ACTION-185: Integrate diffmk into editing environment; on Thomas
      Roessler

   ACTION-186: Review Process related section of note; on Thomas
      Roessler

   ACTION-168: Really cancel May 9 call; on Mary Ellen Zurko
   
   (Note that there are a number of other action items due or
   overdue that I haven't yet reviewed.  The ones listed here are
   simply the obvious ones.)
   
3. Review recommendation template and state of adoption
 
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/RecommendationDisplayProposals/RecoTemp
l
   
   I propose closing ACTION-212: Create straw-man template for
   recommendations; on Tyler Close.

4. Face-to-face planning

   Proposed agenda:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007May/0050.html

   I propose closing ACTION-170: Put 4th f2f on Dublin agenda:
   September or November?; on Mary Ellen Zurko.
   
5. IdentitySignal
   http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/IdentitySignal
   
6. Following up on DNSSEC indicator discussion
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Apr/0354.html

7. Rachna's proposal, if any

   ACTION-213 was on Rachna to distill proposals out of her work by
   11 May.  We'll check in on what has happened.
   
   http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/213   

8. RobustSecurityIndicators
   http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/RobustSecurityIndicators

-- 
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>
Received on Wednesday, 16 May 2007 14:49:06 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 5 February 2008 03:52:47 GMT