Agenda: WSC WG weekly 2007-05-16

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 17:21:29 +0200
To: WSC WG <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>

Calling information:
  Wednesday, 2 May 2007
  11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time

  Thomas Roessler

Known regrets:
  Michael McCormick, Mary Ellen Zurko

Please indicate your regrets if you can't attend the meeting.

0. Administrivia and agenda bashing

   - On top of the scribe list: Praveen, Yngve, Bill, Stephen

   - next meeting proposed for 23 May, MEZ to chair

   - review agenda

1. Approve last meeting's minutes

2. Action item closures

   I propose to consider the following action items closed without
   further discussion:
   ACTION-185: Integrate diffmk into editing environment; on Thomas

   ACTION-186: Review Process related section of note; on Thomas

   ACTION-168: Really cancel May 9 call; on Mary Ellen Zurko
   (Note that there are a number of other action items due or
   overdue that I haven't yet reviewed.  The ones listed here are
   simply the obvious ones.)
3. Review recommendation template and state of adoption
   I propose closing ACTION-212: Create straw-man template for
   recommendations; on Tyler Close.

4. Face-to-face planning

   Proposed agenda:

   I propose closing ACTION-170: Put 4th f2f on Dublin agenda:
   September or November?; on Mary Ellen Zurko.
5. IdentitySignal
6. Following up on DNSSEC indicator discussion

7. Rachna's proposal, if any

   ACTION-213 was on Rachna to distill proposals out of her work by
   11 May.  We'll check in on what has happened.

8. RobustSecurityIndicators

Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>