Agenda, Wednesay. 27 June, WSC Call

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 10:08:57 -0400
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Web Security Context (WSC) Call Agenda

Calling information:
Wednesday, 27 June 2007
11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time

1) Pick a scribe

2) Approve minutes from last meeting

3) Newly completed action items

Drive process of tying recommendations to references in SharedBookmarks
Maritza Johnson

4) Action items closed due to inactivity
None (shout out!)

5) Agenda bashing
Any feedback on the agenda (additions, etc.)
Audian - add an update on demo support?

6) Checkin on status of wsc-usecases
We should be close to a draft that can go to last call. I would like
concrete proposals on all the Issues this week (most have them).
Update from Tyler and Thomas on how we get to last call.

7) Recommendations sections discussion
letterhead discussion, Phil will lead

8) Next meeting - Wednesday, July 11
July 4 is a US holiday - no WSC call then.

I propose we have more extensive discussions on the major section of the
Editor's draft of the Recommendations.
Next up would be letterhead
Phil, will you lead?