Re: Agenda, Wednesay. 27 June, WSC Call

Regrets...  I've been home battling a cold the last two days.

Status on the Editor's Draft of the Recommendations:

This will be complete by Friday COB.  I took the day off work
specifically to knock this out.  If you have any other questions, just
ping me.  I'll be checking email now and then throughout the day.

Shawn

--
shawn duffy - shawn.duffy@corp.aol.com
senior technical security engineer | aol it security