ACTION-243 Propose link from note to threat trees

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 09:12:42 -0400
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
I propose changing the introductory text to the use-cases section
(currently 6) to:

We distinguish a number of properties in the basic use cases that we
address. We will be looking towards adding attack information as well,
potentially in the form of threat trees [ref
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/ThreatTrees].

Tracker is hosed Issue wise this morning. I'll turn this into an issue
when it's working properly again.