Re: Anti Phishing Phil

Short answer: yes

Long answer: another person in our lab is working on this.  You can read
the paper here: http://www.cylab.cmu.edu/default.aspx?id=2253 (this was
also presented at CHI).

serge

--
/*
Serge Egelman

PhD Candidate
Vice President for External Affairs, Graduate Student Assembly
Carnegie Mellon University

Legislative Concerns Chair
National Association of Graduate-Professional Students
*/