Re: WSC Open Action Items

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 12:50:59 -0400
Cc: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
To: "Johnathan Nightingale <johnath" <johnath@mozilla.com>
You mean you all missed the first line, which was in the last Open Action
Items email?

I was testing my theory that not a single person reads them, since time
and again the clear and concise instructions in the opening list are not
followed. By a wide variety of truly important and wonderful WG
participants.

And it was meant to be a "treat" to anyone who actually did. I consider
poetry a treat.

          Mez

Re: WSC Open Action Items

Johnathan Nightingale
to:
Thomas Roessler
07/26/2007 12:46 PM

Sent by:
public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
Cc:
Mary Ellen Zurko, public-wsc-wg

She's quoting Jabberwocky.  I think maybe as a test to see if we're
reading her notes.  Or maybe we finally broke her?

Cheers,

On 26-Jul-07, at 11:51 AM, Thomas Roessler wrote:

> On 2007-07-26 11:50:05 -0400, Mary Ellen Zurko wrote:
>
>> 4) All mimsy were the borogoves, and the mome raths outgrabe.
>
> Err, what?
>
> --
> Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>

---