Re: ACTION-232 OPEN Share results from his study once he has them

Hi Serge,

Good stuff. A possibly silly idea occurs to me:

Would you have any speculation on whether or how the delay
between the transaction and the spear-phishing mail would
affect the outcome?

Were the delay to be significant that might hint (again)
that paying attention to the dynamics of the user's
interactions might be a way to try improve things, e.g. if
the browser was more paranoid for a period following a
transaction with a given site.

Partly I guess I'm assuming that a delayed spear-phish
attempt would be easier/more likely, say if some DB
leaks, and that it'd be less common to see an immediate
attempt since the bad actor would probably have to be
on-path to act so quickly. (In which case, they can
probably affect the initial transaction.)

S.