W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wsc-wg@w3.org > July 2007

RE: Agenda, Wednesay. 11 July, WSC Call

From: Audian Paxson <Audian.Paxson@iconix.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 18:13:16 -0700
Message-ID: <906921C74E16C642A8EC610707635938013FA873@gallardo.iconix.com>
To: "Mary Ellen Zurko" <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>, <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
looked at the agenda, don't see anything regarding user testing or that
sort yet, so I think I'll give my regrets this week.

 

________________________________

From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Mary Ellen Zurko
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 8:03 AM
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Subject: Agenda, Wednesay. 11 July, WSC Call

 


Web Security Context (WSC) Call Agenda 

Calling information:
Wednesday, 11 July 2007
11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/#meetings

_______________________________________


Agenda: 

1) Pick a scribe 
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes> 
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/cheatsheet
Anil Saldhana's on deck

2) Approve minutes from last meeting 
http://www.w3.org/2007/06/27-wsc-minutes

3) Newly completed action items 

ACTION-226 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/226> 

CLOSED

Improve description of SSL/TLS history (sec.8.1)
<http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/226> 

Tyler Close

2007-06-18

 

ACTION-240 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/240> 

CLOSED

pick up on ACTION-177, complement with review of TLS spec and exceptions
given there; goal is to limit user interaction when not needed
<http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/240> 

Stephen Farrell

2007-06-26

 

ACTION-243 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/243> 

CLOSED

Propose link from note to threat trees
<http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/243> 

Mary Ellen Zurko

2007-06-27




4) Action items closed due to inactivity
None (huzzah!)


5) Agenda bashing

6) Liaisons
Groups identified that we need liaisons to:
APWG - Dan S
FBI - Dan S 
WAI
3GPP/TISPAN
OMA
DLNA
OMTP - Bruno vN
CABForum
MWBP - Bruno vN
ETSI Human Factors - Bruno vN

This is the last call for volunteers before we take wsc-usecases to
"last call". 

7) Taking wsc-usecases to "last call"
Let's do it. 

8) Recommendations sections discussion

WhatIsASecurePage, Yngve P will lead. 
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/WhatIsASecurePage

9) Self Signed Certificates
Stephen F leads
given some agreed way to handle TLS errors, incl. bad certs, then what
to do about SSCs?

9) Next meeting - Wednesday, July 18

BrowserLockDown, Tim H will lead. 
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/RecommendationDisplayProposals/BrowserLo
ckDown
Received on Wednesday, 11 July 2007 01:13:32 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 5 February 2008 03:52:49 GMT