Re: Agenda, Wednesay. 11 July, WSC Call

In case I don't make the call, a brief comment on the browser
lockdown mode proposal:

Our experience has been that too many permutations of configurations
can make it very difficult to make reliable and secure software.  It
makes it even more difficult to test that software.  Of course we
have to have a little pain for any gain, but I imagine the first
response web designers will make is to put prominently on their site
"Please disable lockdown mode in your browser by clicking X, Y, Z and
pressing OK."  I can't imagine any browser shipping without the
ability to disable it somehow.

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/