Re: ISSUE-88: Recommend the use of information architecture and design technologies

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 20:49:38 +0200
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org

Bruno von Nimann wrote:

> The document should recommend the use of information architecture
> and design technologies.

Well, if the note recommends that, it's something that we should
know how to execute.  So, while we are clearly engaging in an
exercise that some would call information architecture (and while I
find [1] rather instructive), it's not obvious to me what you are
proposing in terms of framing our further work.  Mind to elaborate?

1. http://iainstitute.org/documents/learn/