Re: Update PII editor proposal text

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 19:03:23 +0200
To: "Close, Tyler J." <tyler.close@hp.com>
Cc: public-wsc-wg@w3.org

MEZ:

On 2007-06-27 20:14:08 -0000, Close, Tyler J. wrote:

> whois lookup of the technical contact

That's quite an assumption, both from an administrative side (where
this information may simply not be available), and from a technical
side (where CRISP is anything but deployed broadly).

There's also the policy question around enabling automatic spam for
technical contacts -- of course, the idea that a misconfiguration
cause enormous e-mail floods for tech-c's has some charm, but I
don't think we should be seriously suggeting this.