Re: ISSUE-73: Proposed changes to process chapter

Umhhh...  I don't think the latest edits actually addresses all the
points I had raised.  Apologies for my lateness in spotting this.

| At a minimum, we will find the resources to do "lo-fi" prototyping
| with a modest number of volunteers (10-20) for each recommendation
| where user feedback appears necessary [Tiny Fingers]. Volunteer
| participants will be found through WG member organizations.

... this is a piece of text that I had raised in the original issue.
I'm still not happy with it, since I believe that we're making
promises that we may not be able to keep.

Proposed rewording:

> The Working Group aims to perform lo fidelity prototyping and
> testing with a modest number of test subjects for each proposed
> practice that involves user feedback [Tiny Fingers].  This will be
> reflected in Candidate Recommendation exit criteria.

That says how we're planning to force ourselves (and the community)
to get these things done, without saying who will do it, or where
we'll get the participants from -- I don't think we need to talk
about the latter point in the note anyway.

| We will pursue resources that allow us to do more extensive
| usability testing, including:

Proposed:

> More extensive user testing will be desirable, and is expected to
> contribute to higher-quality outcomes.  More extensive tests may
> include:

(Once again, I want to describe the ends more than the means of
funding or organizing the tests.)

Mez, do you want me to reopen the issue in order to get these
changes in?

Regards,