Re: ISSUE-83: Scenario updates (for certain abilities and functional limitations)

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 12:19:41 -0400
To: Web Security Context WG <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
Please provide the proposed update. Or perhaps others can help out here.
Unless 46 is old(er), I don't believe I have the experience or specific
expertise to help with any of these. Looks like we've already got a
proposal off ISSUE-6 for the mobile aspect.

Web Security Context Issue Tracker <dean+cgi@w3.org>
Sent by: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
07/02/2007 07:44 AM
Please respond to
Web Security Context WG <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>

public-wsc-wg@w3.org
cc

Subject
ISSUE-83: Scenario updates (for certain abilities and functional
limitations)

ISSUE-83: Scenario updates (for certain abilities and functional
limitations)

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/issues/83

Raised by: Bruno von Niman
On product: Note: use cases etc.

Some of the 20 scenarios should be updated to include attributes typical
to:
o                Disabled users (i.e. scenario 1-4);
o                Older people (i.e. scenario 1-4);
o                Young users (children between 4- 12 years) (i.e. scenario
9) ;
o                Language issues (i.e. scenario 16);
o                Other multicultural aspects (i.e. scenario 19);
o                Access through a mobile device or, at least, a laptop
with a mobile
access card (i.e. scenario 10 and 20);