Re: ISSUE-82: Shared use in public spaces and homes

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 12:15:40 -0400
To: Web Security Context WG <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
The only thing I can think of adding to 5.8 would be something along the
lines of using the existing user agent features for managing configuration
and other per user data in shared use scenarios. I'm assuming we will and
are. Hopefully others are assuming that too. Would you like to craft some
concrete text around that, or some other aspect of shared use?

Web Security Context Issue Tracker <dean+cgi@w3.org>
Sent by: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
07/02/2007 07:43 AM
Please respond to
Web Security Context WG <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>

ISSUE-82: Shared use in public spaces and homes

ISSUE-82: Shared use in public spaces and homes

Raised by: Bruno von Niman
On product: Note: use cases etc.

Consumers typically share PCs- in public spaces or at home (e.g. parents
carer may wish to make certain settings that should also apply to
theirchildren's use; libraries offerring public accepp points may wish to
certain categories of settings depending on e.g. residential information).
approach presented in chapter 5.8 should possibly be reconsidered in this