Re: ACTION-88 Complete

From: Mike Beltzner <beltzner@mozilla.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 07:45:27 -0800
Cc: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
To: "Mary Ellen Zurko" <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>

On 30-Jan-07, at 7:05 AM, Mary Ellen Zurko wrote:

> What does an incomplete certificate mean?
> And no CRL and/or OCSP checking?

To be frank, I really don't know what the data flow is for validating
a certificate. I didn't realize that was part of this Action Item,
and just took it to mean: what errors about certificates do users get
informed of.

I can hunt down a full data flow on the certificate validation
process, if you'd like, but it might take a bit more time.