RE: What is a secure page?

I can think of a clarification and two more cases to think about.

First, when you say all the content on a page is protected, does that
imply it is all from the same site? (same in the sense of the XSS rules,
e.g. *.example.com)

Second, what about pages with frames. Presumably all the frames are
considered a page, but I believe frames can be updated individually.
What happens if one frame goes insecure?

Similar questions apply to an Ajax application. What happens if an
update is not secure?

Hal