RE: action-63

for tracker

"Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <pbaker@verisign.com>
01/22/2007 04:06 PM

"Mary Ellen Zurko" <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
cc
<tyler.close@hp.com>
Subject
RE: action-63

I merged in the text I posted to the list.

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/GoalsNonGoals#preview

I have not attempted to change from the bullet point format since this is
the usual format for presenting this information.

From: Mary Ellen Zurko [mailto:Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 2:52 PM
To: Hallam-Baker, Phillip
Cc: tyler.close@hp.com
Subject: action-63

Phil, Action-63 is way overdue, and needed for the Note. Please update the
date to one you believe in, please make it something soon, and please do
it. Thanks.

ACTION-63
OPEN
Merge the Goals and Non-Goals related Wiki items into English text.
Phillip Hallam-Baker
2007-01-09

          Mez

Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l 333-6389)
Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect