W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wsc-wg@w3.org > February 2007

Agenda, 13 Feb, WSC Call

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 15:43:16 -0500
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Message-ID: <OFCA5323AF.D56062E1-ON8525727D.00719071-8525727D.0071D30F@LocalDomain>
Two reminders:

1) It's useful for me to know who wishes they could come and can't. If you 
cannot attend, please send me (or Thomas) your regrets. Thanks. 

2) If you want your Action listed in the agenda when it's Closed, and you 
Close it yourself, please also drop me email saying so. 

_______________________________________

Web Security Context (WSC) Call Agenda 

Calling information:
13 Feb 2007
10:00am-11:00am Eastern time/ 15:00-16:00 UTC
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-wsc-wg/2006Nov/0017.html

Agenda: 

1) Pick a scribe
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes


2) Approve minutes from last two meetings 
http://www.w3.org/2007/01/30-wsc-minutes
http://www.w3.org/2007/01/31-wsc-minutes
http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-wsc-minutes.html


3) Newly closed action items 


ACTION-27
CLOSED
review requirements from workshop record
Hal Lockhart
2007-01-26

ACTION-55
CLOSED
Merge the TCB-related points
Tyler Close
2006-12-26

ACTION-64
CLOSED
Make sure role of user education is addressed in assumptions section of 
note
Mary Ellen Zurko
2007-01-09

ACTION-69
CLOSED
Draft differential use cases for security expectation vs. none
Phillip Hallam-Baker
2007-01-29

ACTION-70
CLOSED
Propose generalization of email lure
Stuart Schechter
2007-01-16

ACTION-79
CLOSED
Redraft out-of-scope item for phone
Brandon Porter
2007-01-23

ACTION-81
CLOSED
Follow up on the FollowingALink use case
Thomas Roessler
2007-01-23

ACTION-82
CLOSED
Document widget behavior upon encountering a link in wiki
Thomas Roessler
2007-01-29

ACTION-83
CLOSED
Dig out TLS RFC\\\\'s normative language on mismatch between cert and 
domain name
Hal Lockhart
2007-01-30

ACTION-88
CLOSED
Document what certificate validation errors Firefox displays
Mike Beltzner
2007-01-30

ACTION-91
CLOSED
Start discussion about RevistingPastDecision on list
Thomas Roessler
2007-01-30

ACTION-92
CLOSED
Send more detailed geography info about meeting to member-visible list
Hal Lockhart
2007-01-30

ACTION-93
CLOSED
Explain issue raising process on public mailing list
Thomas Roessler
2007-02-06

ACTION-100
CLOSED
Propose alternative wording for 8.2.3
Thomas Roessler
2007-02-06

ACTION-101
CLOSED
Suggest favorite favicon reference
Mary Ellen Zurko
2007-02-06

ACTION-112
CLOSED
Rewrite 8.3.2
Thomas Roessler
2007-02-06

ACTION-121
CLOSED
Propose rewrite of 9.3
Mary Ellen Zurko
2007-02-07

ACTION-122
CLOSED
Inquire Stephen Farrell about holding next meeting on 30-31 in Dublin
Thomas Roessler
2007-02-07

ACTION-130
CLOSED
Set up poll to confirm date.
Thomas Roessler
2007-02-08

ACTION-134
CLOSED
Link scribing quick-ref from WG admin page
Thomas Roessler
2007-02-13



4) Use Case Rework
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Feb/0026.html

5) Next meeting - Tuesday, February 20
We should have the first full Editor's Draft of the Note then, as well as 
the Threat Trees from Stuart
Received on Friday, 9 February 2007 20:43:27 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 5 February 2008 03:52:45 GMT