W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wsc-wg@w3.org > December 2007

Agenda: WSC WG distributed meeting, Wednesday, 2007-12-12

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 08:50:02 -0500
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Message-ID: <OFDCDB28A4.307C0BA7-ON852573AA.004610C0-852573AE.004BFE10@LocalDomain>
Web Security Context (WSC) Call Agenda

Calling information:
Wednesday, 12 December 2007
11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/#meetings
http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#D20071212


Agenda

1) Pick a scribe 
Maritza's on deck 
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/cheatsheet#Scribing
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes


2. Approve mintues from meetings
http://www.w3.org/2007/11/28-wsc-minutes
http://www.w3.org/2007/12/05-wsc-minutes.html

3) Weekly completed action items
[Pending review] ACTION-346: Johnathan Nightingale to Propose alternate 
text to section 8.1.2 which captures the need to prevent spoofing, without 
over-restricting - due 2007-11-28
[Pending review] ACTION-348: Stephen Farrell to propose new language for 
5.3.7 Trusted Certificates and surrounding terminology issues - due 
2007-12-06

4) Open Action Items
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Nov/0151.html

5) Action items closed due to inactivity 
[CLOSED] ACTION-329: Bruno von Niman to Review 8.2 to ensure suitability 
of language in non-visual contexts - due 2007-11-12

6) Agenda bashing

7) ISSUE-116 - Should users be able to reconfigure primary chrome?
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/issues/116
Are there any proposals on the table with this one? 

8) ISSUE-118 - Interaction glossary? 
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/issues/118
We have no next steps on this one; those need to be defined. 

9) ISSUE-131 Code outside browser OPEN Executing code outside of browser 
in 8.3.2.3 is vague / scary 
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/issues/131
I don't see any concrete proposals or next steps on this one. Discuss to 
find if there are any. 

10) ACTION-348 New language for 5.3.7 Trusted Certificates
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/actions/348
StephenF made the proposal and suggested we discuss it before putting it 
into the doc.

10) Next meeting - 19 December 2007
More Issues with no next steps, including issue - 119 
Every active participant should ahve reviewed xit by then. 

Looking ahead, no meetings Wednesday, 26 December and Wednesday 02 January 
Received on Tuesday, 11 December 2007 13:50:16 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 5 February 2008 03:52:55 GMT