Agenda: WSC WG distributed meeting, Wednesday, 2007-12-12

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 08:50:02 -0500
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Web Security Context (WSC) Call Agenda

Calling information:
Wednesday, 12 December 2007
11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time

1) Pick a scribe
Maritza's on deck

2. Approve mintues from meetings

3) Weekly completed action items
[Pending review] ACTION-346: Johnathan Nightingale to Propose alternate
text to section 8.1.2 which captures the need to prevent spoofing, without
over-restricting - due 2007-11-28
[Pending review] ACTION-348: Stephen Farrell to propose new language for
5.3.7 Trusted Certificates and surrounding terminology issues - due

4) Open Action Items

5) Action items closed due to inactivity
[CLOSED] ACTION-329: Bruno von Niman to Review 8.2 to ensure suitability
of language in non-visual contexts - due 2007-11-12

6) Agenda bashing

7) ISSUE-116 - Should users be able to reconfigure primary chrome?
Are there any proposals on the table with this one?

8) ISSUE-118 - Interaction glossary?
We have no next steps on this one; those need to be defined.

9) ISSUE-131 Code outside browser OPEN Executing code outside of browser
in is vague / scary
I don't see any concrete proposals or next steps on this one. Discuss to
find if there are any.

10) ACTION-348 New language for 5.3.7 Trusted Certificates
StephenF made the proposal and suggested we discuss it before putting it
into the doc.

10) Next meeting - 19 December 2007
More Issues with no next steps, including issue - 119
Every active participant should ahve reviewed xit by then.

Looking ahead, no meetings Wednesday, 26 December and Wednesday 02 January