From: Ian Fette [mailto:ifette@google.com]
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 2:53 PM
To: McCormick, Mike
Cc: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: ISSUE-96: Should support for logotypes be a SHOULD or a
MAY? [Techniques]

Is that SHOULD for the case of UAs SHOULD display... in either primary
or secondary chrome, or SHOULD for the case of in primary chrome?

Personally, I vote for

MAY in primary chrome
and SHOULD in secondary chrome

and I'm trying to figure out if you're saying SHOULD for both, or just
one?

On 8/10/07, michael.mccormick@wellsfargo.com