Re: ISSUE-96: Should support for logotypes be a SHOULD or a MAY? [Techniques]

Is that SHOULD for the case of UAs SHOULD display... in either primary or
secondary chrome, or SHOULD for the case of in primary chrome?

Personally, I vote for

MAY in primary chrome
and SHOULD in secondary chrome

and I'm trying to figure out if you're saying SHOULD for both, or just one?