-----Original Message-----
From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Web Security Context Working Group Issue Tracker
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 11:53 AM
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Subject: ISSUE-97: Should logotypes be tied to EV certificates?
[Techniques]

ISSUE-97: Should logotypes be tied to EV certificates? [Techniques]

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/issues/

Raised by: Thomas Roessler
On product: Techniques

Should the display of logotypes associated with certificates be tied to
the use of Extended Validation certificates?