first cut usability walk through

From: Rachna Dhamija <rachna.w3c@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 18:22:24 -0700
To: "W3 Work Group" <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
The usability group is starting to analyze the proposed recommendations.
Our first goal is to clearly state the expected user behavior in each
proposal and to map this to what is known from previous studies.

Proposal authors: Did we capture your expected user behavior correctly?  Is
there anything you disagree with or would like to add?
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/RecommendationUsabilityEvaluationFirstCut

(Note: this is a work in progress- each write up is by a different author
and does not represent consensus by our group yet).

Rachna