Re: first cut usability walk through

Rachna,

Reading the wiki page, I did not see BrowserLockDown noted anywhere.  I
did not find a section for it (even empty) either.  Since this is a work
in progress, perhaps it is still to be added?  Please let me know.

Of the items I read, this looks like a great start.

Regards,
Tim Hahn
IBM Distinguished Engineer

Internet: hahnt@us.ibm.com
Internal: Timothy Hahn/Durham/IBM@IBMUS
phone: 919.224.1565     tie-line: 8/687.1565
fax: 919.224.2530