W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wsc-wg@w3.org > April 2007

Agenda, Wednesay, 2 May, WSC Call

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:10:28 -0400
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Message-ID: <OF6233E292.A221682C-ON852572CD.0043969B-852572CD.00695423@LocalDomain>
Web Security Context (WSC) Call Agenda 

Calling information:
Wednesday, 2 May 2007
11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/#meetings

_______________________________________


Reminders:

1) If you cannot attend, please send me your regrets. We are logging those 
in the minutes.

2) Remember to create Issues for any concrete changes you're requesting in 
your review of wsc-usecases. 

3) We're getting to the end of our list of recommendation topics for 
discussion. If you have any other topics that should be covered in the 
recommendations,  that are not covered here:
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/RecommendationIndex
please add them to:
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/RecommendationDisplayProposals

4) Currently open Action Items:

ACTION-150
OPEN
Propose text do drill down on possible classes of conforming 
implementations -- more concrete than note, more abstract than products
Chuck Wade
2007-04-15
ACTION-163
OPEN
to draft "where am I" outline
Rachna Dhamija
2007-04-30
ACTION-168
OPEN
really cancel May 9 call
Mary Ellen Zurko
2007-05-02
ACTION-170
OPEN
Put 4th f2f on Dublin agenda: September or November?
Mary Ellen Zurko
2007-05-04
ACTION-173
OPEN
Turn use case dimensions into note material
Thomas Roessler
2007-04-25
ACTION-177
OPEN
aggregate material on TLS user interaces across browsers, based on input 
from vendors
Mike Beltzner
2007-04-25
ACTION-179
OPEN
put check of recommendation material against InScopbyCategory wiki item on 
f2f agenda; find volunteer to lead that discussion
Mary Ellen Zurko
2007-05-15
ACTION-180
OPEN
Make pass through SharedBookmarks and other material; map testing results 
to status quo
Maritza Johnson
2007-04-25
ACTION-184
OPEN
summarize robustness practices in terms of limitations on sites\\\\\\\\' 
freedom
Jan Vidar Krey
2007-05-02
ACTION-185
OPEN
Integrate diffmk into editing environment
Thomas Roessler
2007-04-25
ACTION-186
OPEN
review Process related section of note
Thomas Roessler
2007-04-25
ACTION-187
OPEN
revisit her availability as editor
Rachna Dhamija
2007-05-30
ACTION-191
OPEN
Update PII Editor Bar proposal in wiki 
Tyler Close
2007-04-26
ACTION-192
OPEN
Draft "let\\\\'s drop the URL bar" proposal
Tyler Close
2007-04-26
ACTION-196
OPEN
turn ramblings about deployment and server side into coherent written 
material
Chuck Wade
2007-04-25
ACTION-197
OPEN
incorporate discussion about Contextual Password Warnings into Wiki
Thomas Roessler
2007-04-25
ACTION-198
OPEN
Update Revisiting Past Decisions 
Thomas Roessler
2007-04-25
ACTION-199
OPEN
extract possible recommendations from section 3 of BMA results for further 
discussion
Chuck Wade
2007-05-02
ACTION-201
OPEN
Extract refined proto-recs from record of discussion about ErrorHandling 
and Yngve\\\\'s blog item on same topic
Mary Ellen Zurko
2007-05-02
ACTION-202
OPEN
Start list thread re cookies
Chuck Wade
2007-04-25
ACTION-204
OPEN
Update "safe browsing mode proposal" to incorporate comments
Daniel Schutzer
2007-05-02
ACTION-205
OPEN
Revise PageInfoSummary by 9 May 2007
Johnathan Nightingale
2007-05-02
ACTION-206
OPEN
Flesh out logotype recommendation 
Phillip Hallam-Baker
2007-05-02
ACTION-207
OPEN
Update due dates
Thomas Roessler
2007-05-03




_______________________________________


Agenda: 

1) Pick a scribe
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/cheatsheet

2) Approve minutes from last meeting 
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/25-wsc-minutes

3) Newly closed action items 

ACTION-159
CLOSED
Put documentation about action item editing interface on group page
Thomas Roessler
2007-04-25

ACTION-178
CLOSED
pull together mixed content / "what is a secure page" material from 
earlier list discussions
Yngve Pettersen
2007-04-25

ACTION-181
CLOSED
summarize EV cert discussion and deliver proto recommendations in Wiki
Phillip Hallam-Baker
2007-04-18

ACTION-182
CLOSED
Summarize TLS discussion and extract proto recs into wiki 
Michael McCormick
2007-04-25

ACTION-183
CLOSED
go over TrustMe notes, update in wiki
Tyler Close
2007-04-26

ACTION-190
CLOSED
Attempt summary of discussion and proto recs re EV and virtual hosting in 
wiki 
Phillip Hallam-Baker
2007-04-18

ACTION-195
CLOSED
capture discussion on SharedPublicKnowledge in wiki and refine proposal
Mary Ellen Zurko
2007-04-25

ACTION-203
CLOSED
put another pass through ContextPresentation on one of the next two 
agendae
Mary Ellen Zurko
2007-05-02



4) Lightening Discussions of Proposed Recommendations

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/RecommendationDisplayProposals

We'll start at the top of the to be discussed list. We'll go top down, 
presentation (for 5 minutes) and follow up with conversation (for 10 
minutes). 

Favicons 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Apr/0256.html - 
Michael M 
What is a secure page 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Apr/0285.html - 
Yngve 
Anti Patterns derived from the SSL Cerificate Dialogs example (#2)  - 
Michael M 
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/RobustSecurityIndicators and the 
robustness responses from the browsers - Mez

5) Editors discussion

Tyler and Shawn will discuss how we'll get an Editors Draft of our 
Recommendations before our May f2f, and when the next version of 
wsc-usecases is coming out. Mez will discuss how we'll get to finalizing 
wsc-usecases. 

6) Next meeting - Wednesday, May 16
Cancelling May 9 meeting - WWW2007 and W3C AC meeting
Thomas will chair the May 16 meeting
Finish up Lightening discussions of recommendations
o http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/NoteKDECurrentPractice - George
o IdentitySignal - Johnathan
o and any others
Received on Monday, 30 April 2007 19:10:41 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 5 February 2008 03:52:47 GMT