ISSUE-15 closing

From: Close, Tyler J. <tyler.close@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 21:48:35 -0000
To: <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>

I've update the Favicon sub-section of section 9 of our Note to reflect
the text provided by Mike Beltzner. See:

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/note/#favicon

This text is a little different from the exact text Mike provided, but I
expect it is still acceptable. If not, Mike please reopen this ISSUE. I
modified the text to emphasize that the favicon can be used to spoof
another site, in addition to spoofing the SSL lock icon. The former is
much more dangerous than the latter.

Tyler