From: Shawn Duffy <sduffy@aol.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:59:18 -0400
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org

My deepest apologies...  I know I had committed to scribing for Praveen
today.  Unfortunately, I've been swamped with a project our team is
launching Monday for which I am the lead.

In return, I am committing to scribing the next two calls.

Thomas, I will be in touch with you offline as well to discuss a few
things since I have been out of the loop in the last week or so.

Again...  I apologize for the late notice.

shawn duffy - sduffy at aol dot net
senior technical security engineer | aol it security
703.265.8273 | AIM: ShawnDuffy1