Re: No Padlock OID

(Isn't that out of scope here? Anyway...)

I don't see why "no authentication" is the only, or most
interesting, reason to not display a padlock.

I don't see why an X.509 OID is the way to implement that,
vs. a TLS extension, or an anonymous D-H ciphersuite or
whatever.

I do think that proposals to change what the padlock does
are interesting and merit discussion somewhere.

S.