Re: ISSUE-33: Charter retains authority Review of Note

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 15:00:34 -0400
To: Web Security Context WG <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
Anyone have problems with this change? I'm good with it. Our charter does
The goal of this Working Group is to enable users to come to a better
understanding of the context that they are operating in when making trust
decisions on the Web

Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l 333-6389)
Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect

Web Security Context Issue Tracker <dean+cgi@w3.org>
Sent by: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
04/13/2007 07:49 AM
Please respond to
Web Security Context WG <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>

ISSUE-33: Charter retains authority  Review of Note

ISSUE-33: Charter retains authority  Review of Note

Raised by: Bill Doyle
On product: All

Issue from public comments

Charter retains authority
where it says (in the Abstract)

This Note will specify the goals for the Web Security Context Working
please consider This Note will refine the objectives for the Web Security
Context deliverables.
The Charter remains the authoritative source for goals.  This Note does
supercede it in that role.