RE: Comment on Note

From: Close, Tyler J. <tyler.close@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 21:24:57 -0000
To: <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
I've applied the edit below to the draft Note. See:

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/note/#usability-testing

Tyler

	Yes, section 10.3 says that of all tests:
	"All test development and testing is iterative."

	It sounds like it's not making the point strongly enough. Taking
some of your text, I propose changing that to read:

	"All test development and testing is iterative. The
recommendations may need to be modified on the basis of all three types
of testing."