Re: ISSUE-28: \"available security information\"

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 10:26:38 -0400
To: Web Security Context WG <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
> However, in its current state, I'm inclined to consider this section
neither
> "exhaustive" (as the text claims it is), nor particularly useful.

I disagree on the utility.

It's good to see an overview of the available security information that
we've identified. Readers don't need to ask "have you thought about using
x?", since they can just check the list. And it has useful references as
well.

I would argue against removing it, even in its current form.

        Mez