Re: ISSUE-25: Participants need to review wsc-usecases

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 19:36:20 +0200
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org

On 2007-04-05 22:15:22 +0000, Web Security Context Issue Tracker wrote:

> Please move your name from "have" to "have not" when you post
> your review comments.

Umh.  I'm sensing that you really wanted a bunch of action items and
a wiki page, or something like that.  Anyway, let's discuss that
next week.

> Thomas Roessler

Mostly done, see ISSUE-26, ISSUE-27 and ISSUE-28; apologies for not
having made the 4 April deadline.

Additionally, per ACTION-173, I'm to rework some of the use cases
material (part of the deal with Stuart on how to proceed on the
thread tree, due 25 April).

Further, I agree with some of the comments from Al Gilman (and
others; I haven't bothered to raise separate issues of my own).

I'm also assigning ACTION-186 to myself to more thoroughly review
the Process related part of the document by 25 April.