ISSUE-27: [editorial?] techniques for content based detection

From: Web Security Context Issue Tracker <dean+cgi@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 17:22:04 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org

ISSUE-27: [editorial?] techniques for content based detection

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/issues/27

Raised by: Thomas Roessler
On product: Note: use cases etc.

In "content based detection", the note suggests that techniques we don't want to
look at include "comparing the served URLs, graphics or markup to known
legitimate sites, or to known attacks." On the face of it, that sentence would
even suggest that comparing a URI to one that has been visited is out of scope.
I believe that simply striking the text from "These techniques include", through
"to known attacks" would clarify this paragraph greatly, without changing the
intended meaning in a significant way.

I suggest this is an editorial change.