Action item concerning mixed content / "what is a secure page"

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 14:02:38 +0200
To: yngve@opera.com
Cc: WSC WG <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>

Yngve,

you had indicated that you'd be willing to take care of the action
item that I had outlined in [1].  Since the discussion on the call
yesterday didn't lead to any other volunteers, the action item was
issued to you.

The tentative deadline for this is 18 April.  Please indicate
whether this is realistic, or suggest an alternative deadline.

> ACTION-178 - pull together mixed content / \"what is a
>    secure page\" material from earlier list discussions [on Yngve Pettersen -
>    due 2007-04-18].

1. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Apr/0007.html

Thanks,