Re: Question re: Comments USE-Cases

From: Maritza Johnson <maritzaj@cs.columbia.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 10:22:10 -0400
Cc: Robert Yonaitis <ryonaitis@hisoftware.com>, <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
To: Mike Beltzner <beltzner@mozilla.com>

> A simple s/requires/needs/ might soften this so it doesn't sound so
> strong. The intent of this statement is that it's the goal of this
> group to determine what data amongst the morass of technical
> information that describes the connection between two internet
> endpoints is actually relevant to users for the purposes of
> proceeding safely

Agreed, IMO our goal is to provide relevant security information
given the user's current goal/task, might not be the same as whatever
"required" security information entails. Since we're not being
specific about user profiles/characteristics, the including something
about the current task/goal seems important.

- Maritza Johnson

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~maritzaj/