Regrets... and editing

From: Shawn Duffy <sduffy@aol.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 09:16:04 -0400
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org

Unfortunately, I will be unable to join the call this morning.  I'll be
offline and busy transferring data to a new machine.

I have no major comments on the Note.  Since, I've volunteered to be an
editor, though, I'm assuming we'll be taking all the feedback and
commence integrating all the feedback after today?

Thanks,
Shawn
--
shawn duffy - sduffy at aol dot net
senior technical security engineer | aol it security