Spec updates

From: Joel Farrell <joelf@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 11:18:33 -0400
To: "SAWSDL public list" <public-ws-semann@w3.org>

I just checked in updates to the spec
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/spec/ to address the decisions we made at
the f2f.  If you were planning to send any editorial comments, please use
this version.   I have not yet addressed Rama's suggested additions to the
abstract and introduction and I still need to go over all the text.

Here is a question.  The example categorization  annotation in section
2.1.1
sawsdl:modelReference="http://example.org/categorizationSchemeA/products/electronics"
 is in a different form that all the others.  It is supposed to refer to a
categorization concept in a semantic model.  We came up with this URI in
our first f2f (plus a small change from Rama to related to some new text).
However, I think it should be something like
http://example.org/categorizationSchemeA#electronics.  Please see the model
in Appendix D for one version of the model this could point to,

Thanks,
Joel