Re: Semantic Annotations for WSDL document

Hi all,
also thanks to John for the comments.
I have one suggestion below.

On Wed, 2006-10-11 at 14:55 -0400, Joel Farrell wrote:
> > All subsections 2.1.1 - 2.1.7 have examples, except
> > 2.1.5 Complex Types.  Is there a reason?
> >

> The section is basically an introduction to the concept of annotating
> complex types, with the examples in the subsequent sections.

I note that none of the 2.1.x sections puts modelReference on
complexType as such, this would probably be useful. Also, 2.1.6 puts
modelReferences on elements within a complex type, but it could also put
the modelReferences on global elements. So I'd suggest that we move the
current example from 2.1.6 to 2.1.5, add another modelReference on the
complexType (or add an example with that), and add new example in 2.1.6
that puts modelReferences on global elements.

Or do you think it's overkill?

I'll put the whole set of John's comments as a new editorial issue, just
so that we don't forget it. 8-)

Thanks,
Jacek